Sample Schedule Time Table Or Routine For WBCS Main Examination Compulsory And Optional Subjects
Here is a Sample Ashedule Time Table Routine For WBCS Main Examination Compulsory And Optional Subjects which is of 2018 Main Examination. You have a lot of things to interpret from this routine.
Click on this link to download the pdf.
- The exam is conducted in four consecutive days, that too in two halves.
- There will be no time for revision as you need ample rest to be mentally and physically fit these four most important days of your life.
- In between two papers in an day you get 2 hours to revise few things just before the exam which you can spend smartly
- Take this schedule in account while choosing optional subject. You get no time to revise studymat, revise scientific or engineering derivations in last minute revision etc.
- On 4th day , when you are tired, you have to take most important exam which will give you edge over others.
Our own publications are available at our webstore (click here).
For Guidance of WBCS (Exe.) Etc. Preliminary , Main Exam and Interview, Study Mat, Mock Test, Guided by WBCS Gr A Officers , Online and Classroom, Call 9674493673, or mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our you tube channel WBCSMadeEasy™ You tube Channel
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website