WBCS Exam 2018 Age Limit Extended to 39 Years for Group D Posts
Now after due consideration the Hon’ble Government of West Bengal has been kind enough to extend the age limit for WBCS Group D Posts to 39 years and the last date for application for WBCS Exam 2018 , for Group D posts, has been extended to 11.12.2017.
Thus it may be concluded that the age limit for WBCS Exam for general candidates is as follows.
- For WBCS Group A, B, C it is 36 years,
- For WBCS Group D it is 39 years.
SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates will get additional relaxation in age.
Since the age is finally increased to 36 and 39 years, do not delay your plan now. JOIN US NOW!!! Else it will be late.
- Prelims + Main + Interview (Foundation Course): just started, weekend batches, weekly once, UNTIL SUCCESS* @ Rs 35000. – Specially beneficial for students / officer goers / those want matured guidance. (Click here for details.)
- New course for Maths & Reasoning, weekly once, 8 months @ Rs 7500 (NEW COURSE).
- Mock Test for Prelims @ Rs 3500 (35 tests), online available. (Click here for course details.)
- Correspondence course for WBCS 2018 @ Rs 20000. (Click here for course details)
- Optional Subjects @ Rs 7500 (weekly once, 6 months)-just started.
- Online classes through SKYPE. (Click here for details)
Please call 9674493673 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website