Public Administration Optional Booklist – For IAS Mains Examination.
Public administration (Pub Ad for short) is an optional subject listed of UPSC IAS main examination. It is a relevant subject as it interlinked with governance and administration. This subject is not an interesting subject. But if approached with the right strategy and analysis, one can easily fetch a high score in Public Administration. The aspirants have to gain confidence and know the approach to writing answers and how to prepare for Public Administration.Continue Reading Public Administration Optional Booklist – For IAS Mains Examination.
Standard books for Pub Ad Paper I
- Administrative Thinkers by Prasad and Prasad
- Public Administration: Administrative Theories and Concepts by Fadia & Fadia
- Public Administration and Public Affairs 12th Edition – Nicholas Henry
- Mohit Bhattacharya- New horizons in Public administration
- Mohit Bhattacharya- Pub Ad A new look
- Public Administration: Concepts and Theories by Basu Rumki
- IGNOU Books
- ARC Reports
Standard books for Pub Ad Paper II
- Indian Administration – Ramesh K. Arora & Rajni Goyal
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website