Dedication Determination And Discipline Needed To Crack WBCS Exam-A learning Experience
You will be enthusiastic and curious at the beginning of preparation.
Eager to start the study and complete syllabus.
Delighted that you have joined in coaching and thinking that they will take care of you.
But the change begins after few months, dramatic Change:
- You feel like Why the hell did you choose WBCS field, it’s crazy, I can’t study like this.
- Your way of thinking, analysing the situations and able to cope up with anything the Life throws at you. You will start to develop all these.
- You will become strong, previously failure means a huge deal to you, you used to cry and all. But now you will get used to it and fight back against it.
- Your mindset changes- like earlier you hadn’t thought much about society, backward people, women, etc. But now you will write N number of short answers about these topics and will find solutions of how to overcome these problems in our country.
- Definitely in every aspirant journey there comes a stage when you don’t know what to do and literally you throw away the books and leaves preparation for s weekend or so!
- This is inevitable when it comes to WBCS, there will be lots of turn of events, your strategies, your mind, etc. So show your absolute strength in this situation and bounce back.
Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional
- You will do so many tests and you may get only 60-70 marks in the beginning but the difference comes here- who evaluate and analyse the test and make Changes in time table or who discourages himself and weeps around the marks. Who do you want to be.
If you are preparing from 2 years and given one attempt, you got to know plenty of things about life and realized various new issues around society.
I’m always trying to be more strong, to get full determination, commitment, Discipline, focus. So don’t ever stay calm, always thrive to improve yourself in productive ways.
Finally it’s up to you, if you want to be strong- be strong.
If you want to be sit around and weep about wasted time instead of studying relentlessly, do it. It’s your choice. But don’t ever forget Why do you Want to become WBCS, what’s your intentions and dreams.
Our own publications are available at our webstore (click here).
For Guidance of WBCS (Exe.) Etc. Preliminary , Main Exam and Interview, Study Mat, Mock Test, Guided by WBCS Gr A Officers , Online and Classroom, Call 9674493673, or mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website
[email-subscribers namefield=”YES” desc=”” group=”Public”]