How To Prepare Animal husbandry and Veterinary Science Optional For WBCS Main Exam – Animal husbandry and Veterinary science Book List
ABOUT THE SUBJECT-
Animal husbandry is the management and care of farm animals by humans. Veterinary Science is the science of diagnosing, treating and curing diseases in birds and animals. It covers the study of animal physiology, treatment and prevention of diseases among animals.Continue Reading How To Prepare Animal husbandry and Veterinary Science Optional For WBCS Main Exam – Animal husbandry and Veterinary science Book List
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY AS AN OPTIONAL-Animal husbandry is a science of care of ranch creatures by people. The term can allude to the practice of selectively raising and breeding livestock to enhance the advantageous traits in animals for different utility. Aspirants who have academic background in Agriculture, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Botany, Dairy and other related fields can opt this as their optional subjects. WBCS aspirants with no prior knowledge of this particular field should not opt it.Aspirants need to do a wide and intensive reading for preparing this optional subject. This is important to set short term goals to complete the optional subject in a limited time.
How to Prepare WBCS Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Optional Subject
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science is highly scoring optional subject in WBCS Mains exam. The aspirants from the academic background in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Zoology and allied field can opt this as their optional for WBCS Mains exam. It will be difficult to any aspirants does not have a prior knowledge of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or Zoology. With the right approach, it is possible to clear this exam in the first attempt But don’t get depressed if you fail.
- know your WBCS Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
WBCS Preparation Tips
WBCS Aspirants should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for any exam. WBCS exam should be conducted once in every year. Planning and hard work are very important to face any competitive exam. Below are some of the tips for preparation.The Paper I of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Optional paper is which is like General studies Paper principally Animal reproduction, Animal Nutrition and basic foundation of Animal Husbandry. But Paper II of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science optional deals with the technical concepts such as Veterinary Public Health, Animal diseases.
Step 1: Know WBCS Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science syllabus
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for WBCS Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
To prepare WBCS Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Optional Subject, WBCS aspirants should prepare some reference books.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
Study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a key role in the success of getting the good score in the WBCS exam. Prepare a study plan for WBCS exam. Make a monthly plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare WBCS Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Optional Paper. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Books for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- A guide on forest Entomology (Click here to purchase from Amazon)
- A Textbook Of Animal Husbandry- G C Banerjee(Click here to purchase from Amazon)
- Advanced Animal Nutrition- D. V Reddy
- Agricultural Economics- S Subba Reddy(Click here to purchase from Amazon)
- Animal husbandry & veterinary science- T.N. Palanivelu
- Animal Husbandry- Gyan Deep Singh, Anmol Publishers
- Animal Physiology- K. A. Goyal, Rastogi Publishing(Click here to purchase from Amazon)
- Biotechnology Expanding Horizons – B D Singh, Kalyani Publishers
- Essentials Of Plant Breeding -Phundan Singh, Kalyani Publishers
- Fundamentals of Agriculture Volume-1 (Click here to purchase from Amazon)
- Fundamentals Of Agriculture Volume-2 (Click here to purchase from Amazon)
- General Agriculture- Muniraj S Rathore, Jain Brothers
- Handbook Of Animal Husbandry -Manoj Kumar Rai, Oxford Book Company(Click here to purchase from Amazon)
- Horticulture At A Glance Volume II -A S Salaria, Jain Brothers
- Introduction To Agriculture – A K Vyas, Jain Brothers
- Milk And Milk Products Technology -Subhash Biswas, Jaypee Brothers(Click here to purchase from Amazon)
Our own publications are available at our webstore (click here).
For Guidance of WBCS (Exe.) Etc. Preliminary , Main Exam and Interview, Study Mat, Mock Test, Guided by WBCS Gr A Officers , Online and Classroom, Call 9674493673, or mail us at – email@example.com
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website