How To Prepare Hindi Literature Optional For WBCS Main Exam – Hindi Literature Book List
Hindi literature optional for WBCS Mains exam
Hindi Literature is a noticeable and most favourite optional for WBCS aspirants who have fair enough knowledge in this lingo. That does not imply that one must be Hindi literature graduate. Yet, the competitor ought to have a decent command over the dialect. As other optional, this also have two papers.- Paper I and Paper II. Hindi Literature is the main optional subject in which WBCS Aspirants from Hindi literature background won’t need to face rivalry with English medium competitors. A time of three months is sufficient to plan for the subject totally.If you know this syllabus and you have the best reference books with you then the task is a lot easier.Continue Reading How To Prepare Hindi Literature Optional For WBCS Main Exam – Hindi Literature Book List.
Why Is Hindi Literature a Good Optional Paper?
There are various optional subjects that one can choose from, but many people consider choosing Hindi literature for WBCS exam as an optional paper. The reason for choosing Hindi as an optional language can be that many aspirants consider it a scoring subject. The choice entirely depends on the aspirant but a note of advice is that choose Hindi literature as an optional subject only when you are comfortable or you are good at reading and writing Hindi. As the questions asked can be of Post Graduate or doctorate level, so if you really want to take up this subject as your optional subject you need to have more than basic knowledge and understanding of the subject.If you know this syllabus and you have the best reference books with you then the task is a lot easier.
The Strategy to Prepare for Hindi Literature Subject
The strategy that one can follow to crack the WBCS examination with Hindi literature is
- The first and foremost is to know the WBCS Hindi syllabus completely. One should have the thorough knowledge of the syllabus. If you do not have that, you will not understand where to begin.
The next step is to have the best reference books. If you know this syllabus and you have the best reference books with you then the task is a lot easier. As these books provide basic information along with the facts, definitions, date details etc. they are a good way to prepare.
Apart from the syllabus and books also important is preparing a study plan. You should make an overall study plan for the subject, monthly plan as well as weekly plan along with your daily schedule.
let us know some interesting facts about it:
- This subject requires a shorter period to prepare which means a period of three to four months is enough for preparation of the subject.
- Hindi literature does not hold any complex concepts at all which makes the subject extremely easy to understand.
- As one has to read the stories or novels so this subject becomes highly touching and entertaining
- The literature helps to develop a stronger point of view towards life and other things, therefore, this helps greatly during the interview.
- Another plus point is that all the sections of Hindi literature are correlated mutually with one another so there is no hassle during preparation.
- If you know this syllabus and you have the best reference books with you then the task is a lot easier.
Hindi Literature books for WBCS mains
- Aadhunik sahitya ki pravritiyan – Namavar sinha
- Jaayasee aakalan ke aayaam- Sadanand shaahee
- Kabeer –Param anand Srivastav
- Kabeer ke sabad – Dr. Sukadev Sinha
- Khadi boli ka prarambhik swaroop – Nilesh Jain
- Mahaabhoj mulyankan ke paripekshy – Sadaanand shaahee
- Mohan raakesh aur ashadh ka ek din –Gireesh rastogi
- Niraala rachita raam kee shakti pooja bhaashy –Dr. surya prasaad dikshit
- Prasāda aura śkandgupta – Dr. Rēvatīramana
- Triveni – Acharya Ramachandra Shukla
Our own publications are available at our webstore (click here).
For Guidance of WBCS (Exe.) Etc. Preliminary , Main Exam and Interview, Study Mat, Mock Test, Guided by WBCS Gr A Officers , Online and Classroom, Call 9674493673, or mail us at – email@example.com
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website