How To Prepare Persian Literature Optional For WBCS Main Exam – Persian Book List
HOW TO PREPARE PERSIAN OPTIONAL.Continue Reading How To Prepare Persian Literature Optional For WBCS Main Exam – Persian Book List.
1: Know WBCS PERSIAN syllabus
2: Select Best Reference Books for WBCS PERSIAN Optional
3: Prepare a Study Plan
Study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a key role in the success of getting the good score in the WBCS exam. Prepare a study plan for WBCS exam. Make a monthly plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare WBCS Persian Optional Paper. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
PERSIAN Main Syllabus
There will be two questions which must be answered in Persian. The remaining questions must be answered either in Persian or in the medium of examination opted by the candidate.
1. (a) Description of the origin and development of Persian language (to be answered in Persian).
(b) Applied Grammar, Rhetorics, Prosody, Idioms and Phrases frequently used.
(i) Grammar : Ism and its kinds, Zamir-e-Muttasil and Munfasil, Murakkabi-Tausifi, Murakkab-i-Izafi, Ismi-Ishara, Musharun Elaih, Fel and its kinds, Tenses, Gardan, singular and plural, Jumleh and its kinds.
(ii) Rhetorics : Tajnees, Ishteqaq, Luzum-ma-la-yalzum, seyaqatul Aadad, Qalb, Tarsee, Esteaara, Maratun Nazir, Laff-o-Nashr, Iham, Husn-i-Taalil, Tajahuli-Aarefaneh, Talmih, Tansiqus Sifat.
(iii) Prosody : Bahri-Muzara, Ramal, Mutaqarib, Tawil, Hazaj, Kamil.
1. Short essay in Persian-250 words (to be answered in Persian).
2. History of Persian Literature in Iran and India; Literary criticism and styles; trends in classical and modern literature; socio-cultural influences, development of modern literary genres including drama, novel, short story.
There will be two compulsory questions–one each in textual portions of prose and poetry which are to be answered in Persian. The remaining questions are to be answered either in Persian or in the medium of examination opted by the candidate.
This paper will require first hand reading of the texts prescribed and will be designed to test the candidate’s critical ability.
1. Nizami Aroozi Samarqandi : Chahar Maqala :
2. Qabus.b, Washmgir : Qabus Nama :
(i) Dar Shinakhtan-e-Haqq-e-Pidar-wa- Madar
(ii) Dar Bishi Justan Az Sukhandani
(iii) Dar Talib Ilmi Wa Faqih Wa Fuqaha
3. Sadi Shirazi : Gulistan :
(i) Dar Tasir-e-Suhbat
4. Moh. Awfi : Jawameul Hikayat :
(i) First Ten Hikayaat
5. Ziauddin Burney : Tarikh-i-Firozshahi :
(i) Wasaya-i-Sultan Balban Be Farzand-e-Buzurg
6. Abul Fazl Ain-e-Akbari:
(iii) Ain-e-Manzil Dar Yurisha
(iv) Ain-e-Cheragh Afrozi
(i) Dash Akul
8. Mohd. Hijazi :
1. Firadausi : Shahnama :
2. Khayyam : Rubaaiyat (Radif Alif and Be)
3. Saadi Shirazi : Bustan:
4. Amir Khusrau: Majmua-i-Diwan-e-Khusrau. (Radif Dal)
5. Maulana Rum: Mathnawi Maanawi
(First Half of Daftar Duwwum)
6. Hafiz : (Radif Alif and Dal)
7. Urfi Shirazi : Qasaaid :
(i) Iqbal-e-Karam Migazad Arbabi-Himam Ra.
(ii) Har Sukhta Jane Ki Ba Kashmir Dar Ayad.
(iii) Sabah-e-Idd Ke Dar Takiyagah-e-Naz-u-Naeem.
8. Ghalib : Ghazaaliyat (Radif Alif)
9. Bahar Mashhadi :
(i) Dar Barabad-e-Khuda
11. Nimayushij :
Our own publications are available at our webstore (click here).
For Guidance of WBCS (Exe.) Etc. Preliminary , Main Exam and Interview, Study Mat, Mock Test, Guided by WBCS Gr A Officers , Online and Classroom, Call 9674493673, or mail us at – email@example.com
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website