Motivational And Inspirational Quotes On Hard Work – For W.B.C.S. Aspirants.
The people who achieve incredible success in the world aren’t always the most naturally brilliant but rather, are the hardest workers. Encourage your students to roll up their sleeves and put in the effort with these empowering quotes about hard work.Continue Reading Motivational And Inspirational Quotes On Hard Work – For W.B.C.S. Aspirants.
Hard work is the most important key to success. Without being willing to work hard and put everything into a venture, business success is nearly impossible.
No matter what industry you work in, hard work and team spirit is the recipe for a burgeoning and successful business. However, as every business owner, manager and entrepreneur will tell you, some days are significantly more productive than others.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it. ~ Henry Ford, American industrialist and founder of Ford Motor Co.
- A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. ~ Colin Powell, former U.S. Defense Secretary
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson, former President of the United States
- No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder. ~ Elon Musk, entrepreneur
- Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard. ~ Tim Notke, basketball coach
- Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. ~ Mahatma Gandhi, Indian activist
- We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in. ~ Ariana Huffington, businesswoman and author
- Men die of boredom, psychological conflict and disease. They do not die of hard work. ~ David Ogilvy, advertising business tycoon
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~ Vidal Sassoon, hairdressing business tycoon.
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. ~ Dale Carnegie, American business icon
- Work hard, have fun, make history. ~ Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder
- I never took a day off in my 20s. Not one. ~ Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder
- I’ve read something that Bill Gates said about six months ago. He said, ‘I worked really, really hard in my 20s.’ And I know what he means because I worked really, really hard in my 20s too. Literally, you know, 7 days a week, a lot of hours every day. And it actually is a wonderful thing to do, because you can get a lot done. But you can’t do it forever, and you don’t want to do it forever, and you have to come up with ways of figuring out what the most important things are and working with other people even more. ~ Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. ~ Colin Powell, former U.S. Defense Secretary
- Without labor, nothing prospers. ~ Sophocles, philosopher
- There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time. ~ Coco Chanel, fashion icon.
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website