Engineer & Geo-Sciences Trainee Recruitment in ONGC
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC) is embarking upon a major recruitment exercise of recruiting Graduate Engineer in E1 grade. Candidates interested to joining as Graduate Engineer Trainees through GATE 2019 test score should apply Online at ONGC website only (Advt. No. 3/2019 (R&P)). ONGC is looking for young, promising and energetic aspirants with bright academic records to join the organization as Class-I executive (at E1 level) in Engineering and Geo–Sciences disciplines through GATE 2019.Continue Reading ONGC Recruitment By GATE 2019 – 785 Engineer And Geo-Sciences Vacancies – Job Notification.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a Maha Ratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) company with a global vision and noble mission to provide the best oil and gas jobs in India. With its diverse and exciting approach to human resource development, it gives an exclusive opportunity for 360 degree learning from peers and seniors through on-the-job experiences.
ONGC offers a remuneration package that compares with the best in the Indian Industry in Cost-to-Company terms. It also extends a generous social support system which not only takes care of the employees but also their families. As ONGC grows at a fast pace, it invites you to join hands for best PSU and Oil rig jobs in India and undertake a journey to even greater success and build a rewarding career.
Engineer Geo-Science Executive Vacancies in ONGC
Executives : 785 vacancies (UR-389, OBC-190, EWS-58, SC-101, ST-47) (PWD-122) in Engineering, Geo-Sciences and other disciplines, Age : 30 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Assistant Engineer Executive – AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical : 10 vacancies
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum : 01 vacancy
- AEE (Civil) : 19 vacancies
- AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical : 86 vacancies
- AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum : 08 vacancies
- AEE (Electrical) : 95 vacancies
- AEE (Electronics) : 24 vacancies
- AEE (Instrumentation) : 26 vacancies
- AEE (Mechanical) : 75 vacancies
- AEE (Civil) : 19 vacancies
- AEE (Production) – Mechanical : 64 vacancies
- AEE (Production – Chemical) : 80 vacancies
- AEE (Production)- Petroleum : 33 vacancies
- AEE (Reservoir) : 19 vacancies
- Chemist : 67 vacancies
- Geologist : 68 vacancies
- Geophysicist (Surface) : 29 vacancies
- Geophysicist (Wells) : 14 vacancies
- Materials Management Officer : 33 vacancies
- Programming Officer : 13 vacancies
- Transport Officer : 11 vacancies
- AEE (Industrial Engineering) : 10 vacancies
How to Apply for ONGC Executive Vacancies?
Apply Online at ONGC Recruitment page from 05/04/2019 to 25/04/2019 only.
Detailed Information and Online submission of application
Candidates are requested to visit Careers/Recruitment page at ONGC website for information and online submission of application.
Our own publications are available at our webstore (click here).
For Guidance of WBCS (Exe.) Etc. Preliminary , Main Exam and Interview, Study Mat, Mock Test, Guided by WBCS Gr A Officers , Online and Classroom, Call 9674493673, or mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our you tube channel WBCSMadeEasy™ You tube Channel
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website