Phrasal Verbs Questions – English Composition Notes – For W.B.C.S. Examination.
Continue Reading Phrasal Verbs Questions – English Composition Notes – For W.B.C.S. Examination.
1. Would you _______ my dog for me this weekend?
2. My neighbour _______ eggs yesterday.
3. John _______ his leg at the baseball game.
4. Our boss _______ our meeting until next week.
5. Could you _______ the music while I’m on the phone?
6. I don’t _______ my new science teacher.
7. We both _______ meeting your new girlfriend.
8. My car _______ on the highway today.
9. It will be easier to read if you _______ the lights.
10. I have to _______ to the finish line and back.
2. ran out of
4. put off
5. turn off
6. get on with
7. look forward to
8. broke down
9. switch on
Our own publications are available at our webstore (click here).
For Guidance of WBCS (Exe.) Etc. Preliminary , Main Exam and Interview, Study Mat, Mock Test, Guided by WBCS Gr A Officers , Online and Classroom, Call 9674493673, or mail us at – email@example.com
Visit our you tube channel WBCSMadeEasy™ You tube Channel
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website