UPSC Preliminary Examination Syllabus For Paper 1 – General Studies.
The UPSC Syllabus for Civil Services (IAS) Prelims General Studies are as below.Continue Reading UPSC Preliminary Examination Syllabus For Paper 1 – General Studies.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
The strategy for General Studies paper 1 should be more inclined towards the General Studies mains syllabus provided by UPSC. Because most of the topics given in the General Studies Paper 1 is static in nature, UPSC asks questions based on the current events based. If you score above average marks in all the papers you can get a very decent rank.
In these history, geography, social issues there are three different segments that you have to study. You know that there is no fixed routine of study hours, you should just fixed that you have to study for 10 hours per day. So divide those 10 hours into 5 different segments. Prepare one subject for 1 segment.
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website