Be Optimistic, Remain Guilt Free And Be Confident During Interviews
Many candidates suffer from guilt, insecurity and inferiority complex because of the written score, bio data, academic profile and other personal issues.As long as you remain guilty- your answer tone and body language will defensive, pessimistic, submissive. The interviewer panel will not get positive vibes to select you. Therefore, first step is to become guilt free. Let’s check the common reasons behind guilt.Continue Reading Be Optimistic, Remain Guilt Free And Be Confident During Interviews.
Insecurity about “Profile”
You’re afraid because any of the following reasons:
- After graduation, you’ve spent past 1-2 years in competitive exams, without any success. So, your biodata has “empty” years and no job-experience. You’re afraid interviewer will ask tough question about it.
- You don’t have a post-graduation degree.
- You’re from some less famous college / university.
- You’ve poor academic scores in class 10-12- college or you’ve failed in some semesters etc.
You must get rid of all these guilty feelings because:
- The interviewer wants reliable workhorses who’ll not run away from non-city postings. As long as they get good feeling about you being a reliable workhorse, you’ll get the job- at one place or another.
- Time machine is not invented yet. You cannot go back in past and fix those issues. The only way is to move forward in life, is with whatever baggage you’re carrying but without feeling guilty.
- (worst case scenario) IF at all they ask you something about “why low score in class 10-12-college?” then, don’t make long stories and excuses. Just summarize what was wrong and then shift focus of your answer on how with age you’ve matured, understood the value of money, career, hardwork and you’re no longer the same lazy person from that is shown in the marksheet.
Measures to become guilt free:
First of all, Stop being in company of idiots, negative talkers, crybabies and pessimistic people. You’ve already met them in library, in coaching class, in online forums. They never study, they just keep chatting all the time.
These type of dookhi-atmaa (sad souls) infect your brain with their negativity. So, avoid them.
- Avoid taking phone-calls, whatsapp messages, facebook updates from college batchmates. They just want to talk for time pass and give you ‘gossip’ of how much salary package they’ve got, who joined which company, who got what promotion, who is dating whom etc.etc.
- Because their universe is confined to only those petty things. You’re destined to do something bigger and better. If you keep paying attention to their life and issues, then self-doubt and guilt-feeling will come automatically. Remember what the coach said to Milkha Singh “the birds who’re meant to fly high in the sky, should not keep their hearts attached to small trees.”
- Exercise regularly. Lazy brain and lazy body always picks up negative thoughts. And by exercise, I mean only two things: running and push ups. After a few weeks, you’ll automatically start feeling good about yourself, every time you look in the mirror. And then self-confidence and positive vibes will come automatically.
- In your head, Keep telling yourself “I’m totally awesome.”
So, be optimistic, remove all guilt feelings and always do remember –“The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.”
Our own publications are available at our webstore (click here).
For Guidance of WBCS (Exe.) Etc. Preliminary , Main Exam and Interview, Study Mat, Mock Test, Guided by WBCS Gr A Officers , Online and Classroom, Call 9674493673, or mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subscribe here to get all future updates on this post/page/category/website